Are you searching for a dual-role position both in-house and on-site within the metal industry? Over de functie
As a Metal Assembly Worker, you will spend 80% of your tiAre you searching for a dual-role position both in-house and on-site within the metal industry? Over de functie
As a Metal Assembly Worker, you will spend 80% of your time working in the workplace in Nederweert and the remaining 20% at customer locations. Your tasks will involve metal processing through welding (MIG/MAG and possibly TIG), milling, and turning. The organization purchases various types of metal (such as aluminum, copper, iron) from wholesalers and factories. After processing, they sell these to their customers. You will also be involved in overhauling machines that are subsequently sold to clients in Europe. Most of the fieldwork is in the Netherlands; however, approximately once a month, you might need to stay overnight (1 to 2 nights) in places like Germany, France, or Switzerland to perform maintenance on machines at customer sites.
Wat wij bieden
Wat wij vragen
Over het bedrijf
Our client is active in the metal trade and processing industry. It’s a family-owned business with an informal and open working atmosphere.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je whatjobs.png.