Wat wij vragen
- Minimum mbo working and thinking level
- Relevant work experience, preferably in logistics
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge on customs practice and dangerous goods regulations
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, due to work related activities in said language
Other than that, you’re an accurate and analytical person. You enjoy working in a team but are also one who takes initiative and strives to get the best results possible.
Do we still have your attention? Apply today before the vacancy closes and Manpower will contact you within two working days! Wat wij bieden
€ 2.600 tot € 2.900
Are you someone with administrative experience? Are you communicative and easy to get along with? Then this position could be for you! As C&T Administrator you will support the Customs &Transport team (C&T). The C&T team is responsible for all inbound and outbound shipments planning towards our partner CEVA Logistics. For a salary up to gross € 2.900,- per month you will be in contact with internal customers, freight forwarders and our logistics partner CEVA in order to have a steady flow in logistics. Does this sound like something that suits you? Read on to find out if it’s a match!
Manpower is looking for a logistics administrative employee for a client in Weert.
In this position you are responsible, among other things, for various activities related to the shipping process and its administrative handling. The following tasks are involved:
- Supporting the Customs & Transport team
- Prepare collection and delivery of shipments and confirm scheduling with CEVA and forwarders
- Ensure correct transport documents for each shipment are available in time before collection
- Chase forwarders if late collection/deliveries are detected
- Monitor in- and outbound activities and coordinate collections and deliveries
- Be the center point of communication between internal organization, CEVA and forwarder
- Maintain KPI’s and meet set objectives
- Respect and carry international trade compliance rules and report any finding or suspicion of violation
This is what you get
- Gross salary from € 2.600,- up to € 2.900,-
- Direct on contract with employer
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Travel allowance in accordance with the client’s collective labor agreement
Over de werkgever
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building control and automation, and fire and security systems that lead to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-quality buildings. Carrier Fire & Security EMEA BV, part of Carrier Global Corporation, has an expert team of more than 800 employees in 18 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa working to protect your assets, people and infrastructures.
The working hours in this full-time position are from Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 16:00 or 09:00 – 17:30.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je whatjobs.png.