Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Translating product specifications into a module or machine concept.
- Creating a concept and global design in 3D CAD and presenting to internal or external stakeholders.
- Perform a feasibility study to prove the functionality of your proposed concept.
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Supervising and guiding a (small) team of engineers appointed to you.
- Keeping timeline and cost target.
- Defining materials to be used.
- Defining and analyzing tolerance specifications.
- Analyzing strength, stiffness, static and dynamic behavior of a construction using state of art simulation tools and / or test methods.
- Writing the test specification for a new design.
- Providing support and information to the project engineering, service, assembly and sales departments through technical descriptions, hours estimates and user instructions.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize design reviews to optimize and improve your work.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je whatjobs.png.