Siemens Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
Based: The Netherlands
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are looking for a Software/DevOps Engineer to join our technical team at the research & development site of Siemens EDA (Electronic and Design Automation). We develop innovative chip design software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology companies. At Siemens EDA, we develop custom software to solve problems in circuit verification, design automation, design validation and other specialized fields within the semiconductor industry.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable customers to deliver life-changing innovations faster and become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services.
As Software/DevOps Engineer
- You will be working at the cutting-edge of software development with industry-leading customers at one of the largest companies in the world. This position is in our R&D office in Weert, the Netherlands.
- Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work with our top-notch technical team, here in Weert and around the world, to ensure our leading electronic design automation products evolve to meet the changing expectations of our customers.
- Support, maintain and enhance the current CI/CD pipeline.
- Evaluate and prototype (new) technologies in our DevOps environment. Driving forward the automation of manual processes.
- System administration and ensuring the stable operation of the systems through active monitoring and structured fault analysis.
All about you!
- Demonstrated professional experience in the DevOps environment and system administration.
- Demonstrated expertise in all of the following: Linux System administration, DevOps principles, source control (Git), Docker
- Demonstrated expertise in some of the following: CI/CD pipelines, scripting languages, test automation, EDA CAD tools, release management (Python, Ansible, Teamcity or similar tools).
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) proven through documentation, collecting requirements, and communicating with team members.
- Customer-focused; ability to prioritize tasks based on customer experience and ROI.
- Willingness to learn and interested in new challenges.
- Available to work from our Weert facility a couple of days per week as we do offer flexible working arrangements with the option to split your week between working from home and the office.
Why Working at Siemens Software?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow! We offer a comprehensive reward package.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je whatjobs.png.